We are currently working on an expanded marketing guide for Renew Australia projects. For the time being, why not have a read of this article by Renew Australia and Renew Newcastle founder Marcus Westbury on the role social media has played in building up Renew Newcastle.
- Approaching Property Owners
- Budgeting and costs
- Building community support
- Certificates of Use, Development and Planning Approvals
- Development and planning issues
- Do I Need to Involve the Council When Entering A Building?
- Establishing the right structure
- Finding artists to be involved
- Finding suitable buildings
- How Building and Planning Law Works
- Is a ‘renew’ project the right approach?
- Managing the Risks
- Matching projects to spaces
- Selecting the right projects
- Tips and tricks
- Understand the legal issues
- Tips on Inspecting Buildings
- When You’ll Need Development or Planning Approval
- Can You Apply for Exemption as a ‘Temporary Use’?
- Building Uses as Outlined by the Building Code of Australia
- Exempt Development?